Teacher Support Materials
Classroom Lesson Plan
This curriculum dives in deep and can include a Fluid Power Action Challenge competition within your class at the end of the session.
free K-12 stem curriculum
TeachEngineering.com offers standards-aligned, hands-on lesson to teach science and engineering.
- TEACH ENGINEERING
Learn about fluid power basics, pressure and flow, hydraulic schematic symbols, and much more.
The Fluid Power Action Challenge aligns with science curricula used in many states.
Host/participate in the fluid power action challenge
The Fluid Power Action Challenge is a STEM-based competition that challenges middle or high school students to solve an engineering problem using fluid power.
Looking for more content for your students? Check out these videos.
- Discovering Fluid Power (30-minute video)
- Fluid Power Careers Presentation
- Modern Marvels: Hydraulic Force Transforms Society: Full Episode
- Video: Meter-in and Meter-out Circuits in a Double-Acting Cylinder
- Automated Can Crusher
- Amatrol Mech-Lab Equipment Distributor & Support
- FESTO Mech-Lab Distributor & Support
- STEM Forward
- Pneumatic Application and Reference Handbook
- Fluid Power Forum - NFPA's Podcast
- Education-focused episodes are available on the Latest Highlights page.