- Learn about fluid power while working on educational and technical projects, and other fun activities
- Receive up to $2,000 in annual funding
- Gain knowledge that will be extremely beneficial if your club / school participates in the NFPA Vehicle Challenge.
- Get access to guest speakers and mentors from the fluid power industry
- Learn about job opportunities in the industry
- Gain leadership experience and professional development
- Must be four-year college or university
- Must offer Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees
- Must have at least three student members (one must be at or below junior level)
- Must have faculty advisor who oversees fluid power club activities
Fluid Power Clubs receive an annual stipend of up to $2,000 that can be used for:
- Materials for fluid power projects
- Catering for events / meetings, especially those involving NFPA industry members. (Alcohol will not be covered)
- Other costs as approved by NFPA
Once we receive your Fluid Power Club application, we'll review it and follow up with you. Please send a list of additional student members to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us if you have any questions or would like additional information.