What is the Pascal Society?
The Pascal Society is the annual giving society of the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation—a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization dedicated to meeting the workforce development needs of the U.S. fluid power industry.
Named after Blaise Pascal, the French mathematician, physicist and inventor whose famous law describes fluid power’s force multiplier effect, the Pascal Society seeks to create a similar multiplier effect for the fluid power industry.
By combining the financial and volunteer contributions of many individuals into one concerted effort, the Society will develop the resources, tools and people needed to tackle our difficult workforce development challenge.
benefits of being a pascal society donor
As a Pascal donor, you receive recognition benefits and participation opportunities to engage in and grow the programs most needed by the industry.
Your company will be recognized as a Pascal Society Donor and will receive the following participation benefits. Please note that all of these opportunities can be done virtually or in-person.
Connect with Students
- Receive exclusive opportunities to meet, coach, and mentor the tech school and university students that are being educated in fluid power.
- Participate in exclusive industry mentor communities built to support students in Fast Track Hub Schools and University Fluid Power Clubs.
- Participate as a judge and mentor in the Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge, working closely with a team of undergraduate students to build and apply fluid power systems.
- Attend exclusive fluid power career fairs and industry connection events, showcasing your company, helping students improve their resumes and leading interviews.
Make Your voice heard
- Receive invitations to serve on the Pascal Society Council, where you will be able to shape the education and marketing programs that bring fluid power to the students.
- Make recommendations for the geographic placement of new Fast Track Hubs and other programs.
- Host Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge events at your company location or through other facilities.
Gain Industry Visability
- Receive recognition at all major NFPA events and in NFPA Foundation publications.
- Receive priority placement in the Fluid Power Careers area of the website as well as in the Fluid Power Careers Newsletter, a new initiative that is distributed monthly to fluid power students and educators.
Sign Up to become a pascal society donor
Become a Pascal Donor
Please complete the following form for us to contact you and discuss your options for becoming a Pascal Society Donor.
"One of the greatest problems facing our industry is finding and developing the technical people we need to serve our customers. At FORCE America, Inc. we call this group the “Next Generation of Talent” and rank the development of this group as one of our highest corporate goals. The Pascal Society brings together the resources, tools and people to address these difficult workforce development challenges.
FORCE America supports the Pascal Society because we believe the NFPA’s various programs to reach students from middle school through college provide an incredible opportunity to engage The Next Generation of Talent. These long-term, education based, engagements with prospective employees are the primary reason FORCE America will continue to support the Pascal Society of the NFPA."
- John L. Stenz, Chairman & CEO, FORCE America, Inc.
Current Pascal society donors
Pledged More Than 50% of NFPA Dues
Deltrol Fluid Products
FluiDyne Fluid Power
IFP Motion Solutions, Inc.
Kawasaki Precision Machinery
Main Manufacturing Products
Moseys Production Machinists
Parker Hannifin Corporation
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
Pledged 50% of NFPA Dues
Alro Steel Corporation
Applied Industrial Technologies
Custom Hydraulics and Design
Danfoss Power Solutions
Delta Computer Systems
Engineering Technology Services
Galland Henning Nopak
GPM Controls LLC
International Fluid Power Society
Industrial Hard Chrome
MHA Zentgraf Corporation
National Tube Supply Company
Thank you for your support of the NFPA Foundation through our Pascal giving society. Click the button below for a short video from NFPA’s President/CEO, highlighting some of the ways your company can benefit from the workforce development programs your donations are supporting.
You can also read about our programs in our most recent donor impact report.