Your Donation Makes a Difference
Our workforce development programs are made possible through the generous contributions of NFPA member companies and friends. Your donation will help us build on the success of our current programs. Consider this:
- 26,000+ students have participated in Action Challenge events and classroom activities
- 78 scholarships awarded to students at technical colleges and universities
- 42 research supplements awarded to advance fluid power research
- 110 engineering students involved with Fluid Power Clubs at 15 universities
- 23 university teams participated in the Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge in 2021-22
Because of this support, more young people are aware of the fluid power industry, and more technical college and university students graduate with specific training in fluid power. Partnerships between these schools and our industry members are increasing access to talented candidates around the country.
Would you like to Donate Materials?
Many of our grant programs work to develop fluid power trainers or other teaching lab equipment at 2-year technical schools and 4-year universities. Material and fluid power component donations from the industry are needed to help keep these resources working and up-to-date.
For more information, contact the Workforce Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.